Terms and Conditions
Welcome to www.jalyka.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Jalyka.com’s Website, located at https://jalyka.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.jalyka.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Jalyka.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.jalyka.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.jalyka.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.jalyka.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.jalyka.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.jalyka.com
- Redistribute content from www.jalyka.com
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Jalyka.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Jalyka.com,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Jalyka.com shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Jalyka.com reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Jalyka.com a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Jalyka.com; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Jalyka.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Jalyka.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
PROCESSING DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19: Please allow 1-5 business days for ALL orders to process. Standard U.S shipping takes 4-6 days. Expedited U.S. shipping takes 1-3 days. International orders can take 2-5 weeks for delivery due to your local mail service and international customs clearance. We ship only in US mail printed priority envelopes; they are discreet and generic so no one will know what is enclosed.
Customs and import duties may be applied to International orders when the shipment reaches its destination. Such charges are the responsibility of the recipient of your order and vary from country to country. Contact your local customs office for details. Shipping laws are different in each country. It is your responsibility to check with your Customs office to verify whether the country to which you are shipping permits the shipment of your products. Jalyka is not responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages that arise from improper international shipping practices.
No Refunds after the order has shipped. It is important to us that you find the correct fit. So, if you feel you need a different size feel free to return it for a different size; no problem.
It is important to us that you find the correct fit. So, if you feel you need a different size feel free to return it for a different size; no problem. Please return it clean. Customer must pay for return shipping and exchange shipping. Once we receive your binder, we will inspect it and send you store credit worth the amount of your binder, provided that it is clean, undamaged, and sent back within a week of receiving your shipment. Exchanging means we will make an equal trade of a clean and new product for another clean and new product; please respect our policy. We will send back unacceptable exchanges.
IMPORTANT!! Please include a note with the full name and email address that you originally ordered with requesting your proper size with your return package. Exchanges must be initiated within a week of receiving your binder. Feel free to email us with any questions or concerns.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
This chest binder is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
In association with the product, Jalyka makes no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of non infringement of third part rights. Use of the product by a user is at the user’s risk.
NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, THE PRODUCTS TO WHICH THE INFORMATION MENTIONS MAY BE USED WITHOUT INFRINGING THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OTHERS, OR OF ANY OTHER NATURE ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO INFORMATION OR THE PRODUCT TO WHICH INFORMATION MENTIONS. IN NO CASE SHALL THE INFORMATION BE CONSIDERED A PART OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement. In no case shall Jalyka, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation, lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- What is Personal Information? Personal Information is information that specifically identifies you, or may identify you in combination with other Personal Information, including your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, birthday, IP address, Personal Financial Information (as defined below), purchase history, cookies and certain other information. Personal Financial Information is information such as credit card or debit card information and bank account information used to process payments.
- How is Personal Information Collected? You voluntarily disclose Personal Information to Jalyka by placing an order through the website, signing up for a store account or gc2b rewards program, by communicating with Jalyka customer support via email, Facebook or other forms of online communication, or which you may otherwise voluntarily disclose to Jalyka at any time. Jalyka may collect Personal Financial Information when you use the Platforms to purchase products.
- How Do We Use Personal Information? Personal Information will be collected and used for business purposes and to facilitate and service your needs, including, but not limited to, facilitating, coordinating and fulfilling orders placed through the Platforms, sending Marketing Communications (as defined below), communicating with you about current orders, customizing advertising content, enhancing and customizing the Platforms and your user experience, enhancing or maintaining Platform security, and as necessary (as determined by Jalyka in its sole discretion) to comply with the law or assist in any legal investigation. Personal Information may also be disclosed to another person or entity as required by Jalyka to evaluate a possible business transaction such as a merger or sale of the company, provided, however, that the recipient of Personal Information will be required to maintain such Personal Information in confidence. Personal Financial Information will not be disclosed to any third party by Jalyka except as necessary to such third party payment processor, banks, and website support services. By using the Platforms, you hereby authorize such use of Personal Information described in this Section 3.
- Marketing Communications. With your consent, we may send you email and other messages with personalized offers and information about products and services (“Marketing Communications”). Jalyka provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and our partners and gives you the option to remove your information from our database, to not receive future marketing communications, or to no longer receive our service. You shall have the right to withdraw your consent to receive Marketing Communications at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any Marketing Communication, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Unsubscribe”.
- Non-Personal Information. Non-Personal Information is information commonly collected to track website usage and may include computer and server IP addresses, browser versions, pages most visited, duration and time of visit, and geographic location. This information does not contain Personal Information and is not directly linked to you personally. Non-Personal Information will be collected by Jalyka to improve your Platform experience.
- Third Party Advertisers. Jalyka may allow third-party advertising companies to display advertisements on its Platforms. Jalyka does not provide any Personal Information to these companies. Jalyka may allow third parties to use metric tools on the Platforms to collect anonymous information, including, but not limited to, tracking tools such as cookies or web beacons. Some of these companies may allow you to opt out of having your information collected.
- The right to request access to such personal information.
- The right to request the correction, erasure, and/or restriction of processing of such Personal Information.
- In some instances, the right to object to the processing of such Personal Information.
- In some instances, the right to request that we export, in a structured, commonly used, and machine readable format, and transmit to another controller, such Personal Information.
- The right to withdraw, at any time, any consent to the processing of such Personal Information.
To exercise these rights, please send an email to email@example.com. To protect your privacy and security, Jalyka may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
- Security of Information. Jalyka and/or our Data Processor have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial measures to ensure the security and privacy of information collected. However, it must be understood that the Internet is not a completely secure medium of communication. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee the privacy of any information you input with Jalyka’s Platforms. Accordingly, any and all information transmitted through the Platforms is disclosed at the disclosing party’s own risk. We will not be responsible for any damages you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of any such information.
- Release. By using the Platforms, you hereby agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Jalyka and its members, agents, representatives and employees, from any and all loss, damage, expense or cost (including attorneys’ fees and disbursements attendant thereto) arising out of or in any way connected with gc2b’s use, maintenance, disposal or disclosure of such information as set forth herein, in any form, or mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance including any claims you might have under laws protecting intellectual property and personal privacy.
- Assignment. If Jalyka sells or transfers all or substantially all of its assets, whether in conjunction with a merger, acquisition, asset purchase, or any other change in management or ownership control of Jalyka, Personal Information and non-Personal Information may be among those assets transferred. Jalyka will ensure that the security measures set forth herein remain throughout the transition, and any changes to this Policy upon the consummation of such sale or transfer will be communicated to you.
- Target Audience. The Platforms do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and no part of the Platforms are designed to attract children under the age of 13. Jalyka is designed and intended to be used by adults, which may include parents or guardians. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use the Platforms, or provide Personal Information to Jalyka.
P.O. Box 9375
Riviera Beach, FL 33419
- Third Party Platforms. The Platforms may contain links to third party websites which do not belong to, and are not controlled by Jalyka. This Policy shall not apply to those third party websites. Jalyka shall have no responsibility or liability for the user’s interaction with such third party websites.
- Severability. If any term or provision of this Policy shall to any extent be deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of this Policy shall be unaffected thereby, and each term and provision of this Policy shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Modification. Jalyka reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to update, change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy from time to time without notice. You are encouraged to visit this page periodically to check for updates. No amendment, modification, extension, limitation, waiver or termination of this Policy shall be valid except with the consent of Jalyka.
- Disputes. By using the Platforms, you agree that any disputes arising out of or relating to the Platforms, content, information collected or shared about you, or made available through the Platforms, is subject to the applicable provisions in the Terms and Conditions.
Questions. If you have any questions pertaining to this Policy, please contact Jalyka at firstname.lastname@example.org.